This accessibility statement relates in full to the registered web address www.socitmadvisory.co.uk and all of it’s sub-domains.
Our accessibility commitment
Socitm Advisory is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standard.
Efforts to support accessibility
Socitm Advisory takes the following measured to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices
- An accessibility officer or official has been appointed
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within our organisation
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within our organisation
Current accessibility standard of the site
We are currently at an accessibility standard of WCAG 2.1 Level A, with plans to be WCAG 2.1 Level AAA compliant by April 2024.
Current content conformance status
The content on our website is fully conformant. It fully conforms to the accessibility standard without exception. We are constantly assessing the external content we link to on our website and third party contributions to ensure that they meet at least basic accessibility standards for WCAG 2.1 Level A.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with and has been tested on the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
This site is designed to be compatible with and has been tested for the following assistive technologies:
- Windows Magnifier and Apple Zoom
- NVDA V2023.1
- Windows High Contrast mode
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
- WAI ARIA
Socitm Advisory assessed the accessibility of this site using the following methods:
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the organisation
- External evaluation: the site was evaluated externally by Paramount Digital as part of the design and development process
- External evaluation: the site was evaluated externally by TBC not involved in the design and development process
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: 8a Bassett Court, Grange Park, Northampton, NN4 5EZ, UK
We aim to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
You are entitled to lodge a complaint to Socitm Advisory if you are dissatisfied with our response or accessibility measures. To do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement is written and approved by: Rachael McKenzie, Senior Creative Designer, Socitm Advisory with input from CONFIRM.