This policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and Socitm Advisory Ltd the owner and provider of this Website. It applies to our use of any and all Personal Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website. This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your data through your use of our site https://www.socitmadvisory.co.uk.
Last updated on 28/05/2021.
The procedures and principles set out in this Notice will be followed at all times by us as a company, as well as our employees, sub-contractors or other parties working on our behalf.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully and ensure that you understand it. You are deemed to have accepted our Privacy Notice when you first use our Site. If you do not accept and agree with this Privacy Notice, you must stop using our Site immediately.
Socitm Advisory Ltd is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Socitm Advisory Ltd.
Company Registration: 09571840
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 8a Bassett Court, Grange Park, Northampton, England, NN4 5EZ
Telephone number: 01604 709456
Type of information collected
All Personal Data you input or upload to the Website and, without limitation, any of the following Personal Data may be collected by this Website from time to time:
- Identity information such as name, job title, company name.
- Contact information such as email address and telephone number.
- Technical data such as IP address, operating system, time zone setting and location (automatically collected).
- Usage data such as a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected).
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, and your communication preferences.
How personal data is collected
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us on this website.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
Use of personal information
We collect Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the services.
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support.
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages.
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services.
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
The lawful basis we are relying on to process your personal data is article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, which allows us to process personal data when this is necessary for legitimate interests.
All Personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of GDPR. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Socitm Advisory Ltd strives to protect your personal information, however, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to promote our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
Any Personal Data you submit will be retained by Socitm Advisory for as long as it is reasonably necessary to provide you with the services which you have requested. If you withdraw your consent, such data will be destroyed. If you wish to update your information or withdraw your consent please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may sometimes contract with other third parties to supply services to you on our behalf, such as sub-contractors and Socitm Ltd. and in some cases, these third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How Can You Control Your Data?
In addition to your rights under the applicable Data Protection laws, when you submit personal data to us via email or via our site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your data. In particular, we aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails and at the point of providing your details).
Your Right to Withhold Information
You may access certain areas of our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Please contact us for more details using the contact email email@example.com.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would be grateful if you would contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org first if you do have a complaint, so that we can try to resolve it for you.